App lock provide reliable security to apps and protection from unwanted user to your mobile. But, password protection set for the purpose may give you trouble when you forget the set password. Most of the users get panic and tense on forgetting the password. Applock asks the password when you need to open those apps. You can deal with such a problem and unlock app lock without password in following ways:
Unlock App Lock Through Android Settings
• Go to settings of your phone from the home screen icon.
• Open app manager.
• Tap applock and then applock info window will be in front of you.
• Tap Force stop button and confirm the action with OK.
Now, app lock is disabled and password security has been removed. However, applock is stopped for the nonce, so you have to open your desired app before the applock starts functioning again.
You can uninstall applock in a case forcing stop didn’t work. For removing app lock password:
• Go to Settings on your phone.
• Scroll till apps settings and select it.
• In apps settings you will see all the apps list you have installed or pre-installed.
• Tap app lock and uninstall it
By uninstalling, applock will be stopped permanently until you reinstall it. Once app lock is uninstalled it will no longer functioning, and so password verification will be removed.
Remove App Lock From play store
You can get rid of this issue through playstore as well.
• Open google play store from home screen icon.
• In play store, at the left top, there is a three-line and a slide menu will open.
• Tap ‘My apps and games’.
• Go to the ‘Installed’ section. All of your installed apps appear here.
• Tap applock and then uninstall button.
How To Unlock App lock From Home Screen
Removing applock is said to be the easiest way to remove applock without the password. Most of the users keep password protection on their settings as well. Also, it is highly recommended by the applock itself for the reason that Android settings is the access to all of the functions of your phone. The Problem may increase for you if you have secured settings as well as play store by keeping the above ways in mind. So, this method will give you get rid of this headache.
• Be on home screen
• Tap and hold applock icon.
• Now there are two types of options for uninstalling applock depending on mobile.
a. Drag the applock and drop it to an uninstall option at the top.
b. Tap uninstall in miniature menu attached to the app.
• Confirm by Ok.
App lock will be removed and password protection will be removed.