Pinterest is a free social media website that allows its users to upload and search pictures. Users can search for pictures for their inspiration for the food recipe, home design, fashion, travel, lifestyle and all fields of life.
Pinterest is one of the most popular social media website and mobile application that was founded in December 2009 by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp.
What is Pinterest Pin?
Pins are the pictures and videos in the collections called pinboard. Pinterest is consist of pins, Likewise, the uploading picture is called adding a pin. Pinterest requires registration to use.
Users can save, sort and manage their uploaded pictures and videos. Content can be searched and uploaded outside Pinterest.
Pinterest is a worldwide platform consist of 300 million active users. Pinterest has 175 billion items on 3 billion pinboards. Pinterest is available in 27 different languages.
How To Post Something On Pinterest On iPhone
The Pinterest mobile app has two options to post or upload pictures for regular and business users. Adding a pin in android and iPhone Pinterest app is similar. Creating an original pin on your phone can be easily done in the following steps.
- Open the Pinterest app on your mobile phone.
- Sign in to your account.
- Tap on your name and/or profile picture at the top-right corner. You will be on your profile page.
- On the profile page, above the interest board that you taped when making your Pinterest profile. Tap on Plus ‘+’ sign then selects the ‘pin’ option from the menu. If you are creating your first pin, tap ‘board’ Otherwise choose ‘pin’.
- Now, You see the selected folder on your phone. Tap on image and tap next to confirm the selected image. Tap the camera icon if another picture has to choose and do the same.
- Give a title to your picture and add a relevant description with hashtag with it which will help you to reach more people. You can also add a URL as a destination website.
- Create a board if it is the first image in the collection. Write the name of the board. By default boards are public you can make it private by turning on the toggle button of ‘keep board private’. Or select a board among existing boards.
- Tap on create to save the image on the board.
How to Create A Pin From the Link/URL
Creating a pin by a URL is quite similar to manually uploading photo except a few steps.
- Steps up to choosing ‘pin’ or ‘board ’ options are the same as defined above.
- Now tap on the Web/globe icon next to the camera icon. Enter the website URL of the picture and tap the search button.
- Pinterest will load all the available image at the URL. Tap on an image and then go with next to proceed with the selected image. You can also choose all the available images to select all image options.
- Either Select an existing board or make a new one.
- Tap on create to save the images on the board.
Alway post High quality images to pinterest from your mobile phone.Spending time and effort will pay off for your Pinterest presence and bring more traffic to your post.